This training program has been designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to support themselves, their colleagues or clients, and community members through grief and loss.
What you'll learn
- Understanding grief and loss
- Experiencing a death in the workplace
- Death of a colleague outside the workplace
- How to support a colleague who is grieving
- Honouring a loss of a colleague
- Cultural considerations
- Self care during grief and loss in the workplace
- Grief and loss resources
Please note that this course does not include a workshop. The workshop program is developed for groups of up to 10 people and is delivered online or in-person as an interactive learning experience. Course + workshop packages are available. For more information, visit the workshops page.